Mental health at work and mental health first aid
That’s why handling mental health issues promptly and professionally when they occur, and then pro-actively supporting a colleague’s return to work are crucial. That’s exactly what our workshops are designed to address, and a host of other topics.
What will you learn?
- How to have difficult conversations, building confidence and improving your core behaviour and knowledge around mental health
- How to spot the early signs, symptoms and behaviours of mental health
- Greater awareness of the stigma attached to mental health
- Understanding the business reasons for change and the steps you can take to gain Board buy-in
- The importance for self-care and managing stressors in and out of the workplace
- The role of the mental health first aider and your steps to accreditation
Who should attend?
- Managers with people management responsibility
- HR leaders
- Learning & Development leaders
- Colleagues you wish to raise awareness amongst
Duration and location
- Half day or full day
- At your own offices or our Yorkshire or Wirral training rooms
- Designed for up to 12 people
- AdviserPlus is an accredited Mental Health First Aider and a Disability Confident Leader.
Register your interest
If you’d like to sign-up for either mental health at work workshops or mental health first aid training, simply provide us with some details and we’ll be in touch.