Absence management software & services
Keep your employees at work – with confident, proactive absence management, a healthier environment, and new insight into absence trends.
We’ll help you reduce absenteeism, and all its costs.
The average cost of a sick day is over £100. And that’s before you consider the impact on co-workers, on morale and productivity, and on long-term talent retention.
We can help you minimise staff absence of all kinds – from unnecessary ‘sickies’, to the absences caused by genuine short- and long-term illnesses.
- Get proactive about employee absence management
- Reduce absenteeism – and all its costs
- Improve morale and talent retention
- Increase productivity and profitability
See how we helped The Post Office transform its approach to staff absence management, and save a projected £1million in just 12 months – read the case study now.
Speak to an expert straight away by calling 0844 327 2293.
Or send us a message here
Trusted by the UK’s Leading Organisations
Managing absence with: HR Consultancy
Our team of CIPD-qualified HR consultants will:
- Create, harmonise or simplify your absence policies and processes
- Benchmark your wellbeing strategy
- Support your managers throughout difficult absence cases
- Assist your organisation during Trade Union negotiations
Managing absence with: HR Technology
Our HR technology is purpose-built for HR leaders. It can help you:
- Accurately capture data in an absence management system
- Drive follow-up meetings and management actions
Forecast future trends and develop your employee absence management strategy
Managing absence with: Benchmarking & Analytics
Our Insight Analysts can help you:
- Collect the right absence-related data
- Visualise and analyse it in the smartest ways
- Benchmark absence data across your organisation – and against peer organisations
- Create a roadmap for absence reduction
Managing absence with: Learning & Development
We can train and coach your managers to:
- Confidently and proactively manage absence of all kinds
- Spot the early signs of employee distress
- Handle mental health issues with confidence
Insights & Resources
Coaching to maximise Executive performance
Top ten tips for boosting mental health at work
Long-term sickness: What you need to know
How to handle an employee off with work-related stress
Absenteeism Report 2018
World Mental Health Day: Why it’s important to you and your business