Enabling Currys People Team to focus on employee engagement with empower®
The integration of empower® technology, analytics, and expert ER advisers enabled a robust and proactive approach to employee relations management, benefiting both Currys and its workforce.
AdviserPlus has been a supplier to Currys since 2021. Currys chose the innovative empower® solution from AdviserPlus because its unique combination of technology, analytics and expert ER advisers transforms employee relations management, empowering line managers to deliver better employee experiences.
They were looking for a technology-led solution that would accelerate transformation within the employee relations function and deliver:
- Best-in-class ER services fit for Currys people-first reputation.
- Analytics that deliver insight-led decisions.
- Line manager self-service tools to deliver process efficiencies and improve ways of working.
of employee relations tasks are now manager-led.
“The efficiency of the implementation and the engaging onboarding process meant we could see the benefits almost immediately. Manager adoption is high and the access to insight has helped us focus our resources on building capability where it is most needed. This is a true cultural enabler. We feel like we have a genuine partnership with AdviserPlus that is enabling us to focus on driving colleague engagement and building manager capability.”
The AdviserPlus solution
The results of working with Currys:
- 88% of all tasks in the management of employee relations matters are now entirely manager-led.
- Line manager empowerment was optimised within 3 months of launch.
- 73% of the entire line manager cohort of 3,000+ have self-served an ER case in the last year, so the adoption of the digitalisation of processes has been fantastic.
- 62% reduction in outsourced advice line resources from the previous incumbent, resulting in cost efficiencies.
- Employee relations cases are more accurately recorded under the correct incident categories, surfacing issues previously lost within siloed data, enabling proactive, faster responses.
- 24/7 access provides managers with the flexibility to access the service at a time that suits them, complimented by a team of expert advisers to help coach managers in more complex situations.