Directions: Wirral Office
AdviserPlus Business Solutions Ltd, Woodcourt, Riverside Park, Southwood Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3QX, UK
Approaching from the motorway:
- M53 Junction 5, take A41 towards Birkenhead.
- Follow A41 for approximately two miles until you come to a set of traffic lights.
- Turn right into Wirral International Business Park.
- Follow the road to the bottom until you come to a roundabout.
- Take the third exit onto Riverwood Road, and you’ll see Riverside Park on your right.
- When entering Riverside Park, turn right into the Visitors’ Car Park and Woodcourt is the building on your left. At the gate, please use the keypad to alert us of your arrival.
There is a major rail station at Liverpool Lime Street for high-speed links to destinations throughout the UK.
The nearest rail station to AdviserPlus is Bromborough Rake, and from here it’s a twenty minute walk to the office, a local taxi service (Bromborough Taxis) is available on 0151 334 7878.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 26 miles away and Manchester International is approximately 32 miles away.
At the visitors’ car park, please dial 204C on the intercom system to speak with a member of the AdviserPlus team, who will give you access to the site. AdviserPlus is located in the building on your left.
At the main entrance gate, please dial 204C on the intercom system to speak with a member of the AdviserPlus team, who will give you access to the site. AdviserPlus is located in the building on your left.
Visitors arriving on foot will use the pedestrian gate to access the site, using the same procedure as above. When leaving, please press the green button, which will release the pedestrian gate.
In the event of an emergency, you will be safely chaperoned out of the building to the assembly point by your host.
Please advise us in advance of any health issues that could affect your ability to respond to an emergency. This is so that we can plan ahead to ensure your safety during your visit to AdviserPlus.
If there are any other health issues that you feel may be relevant during your visit to us, again we ask that you advise us in advance, so that we can prepare to provide prompt and effective assistance in the event of a medical emergency or should first aid assistance be required.