HR Mental Health Training Courses
AdviserPlus offers educational workshops and training courses to help managers and HR leaders more effectively manage mental health in the workplace.
Mental ill-health is the biggest cause of workplace absences in the UK, with an estimated 13% of days off being attributable to mental health conditions.
That’s why handling mental health issues promptly and professionally when they occur, and then pro-actively supporting a colleague’s return to work are crucial. That’s exactly what our workshops are designed to address, and a host of other topics.
What will you learn?
- How to have difficult conversations, building confidence and improving your core behaviour and knowledge around mental health
- How to spot the early signs, symptoms and behaviours of mental health
- Greater awareness of the stigma attached to mental health
- Understanding the business reasons for change and the steps you can take to gain Board buy-in
- The importance for self-care and managing stressors in and out of the workplace
- The role of the mental health first aider and your steps to accreditation
Who should attend?
- Managers with people management responsibility
- HR leaders
- Learning & Development leaders
- Colleagues you wish to raise awareness amongst
Duration and location
- Half day or full day
- At your own offices or our Yorkshire or Wirral training rooms
- Designed for up to 12 people
- AdviserPlus is an accredited Mental Health First Aider and a Disability Confident Leader.