Coaching to maximise Executive performance
Discover why Executive coaching is a powerful and highly focused development tool for senior leaders across all sectors and industries.
The daily behaviour of effective leaders and senior executives has a direct impact on the way a company does business across every tier of its structure. Embedding the values that define an organisation’s culture doesn’t happen by accident – it is reliant on consistent everyday leadership behaviours in a wide range of situations.
Download this whitepaper from Working Transitions, part of the AdviserPlus group, to explore the key areas where coaching interventions can have a powerful and lasting impact on executive performance, including:
- Executive onboarding and reintegration – Effective integration, reintegration after absence, retention and early productivity;
- The newly promoted Executive – Impact and credibility;
- Ongoing development – Mindset, approach, skills and performance;
- Managing Executive exits – Maximising support whilst minimising business impact;
- Executive teams – Alignment, cohesion, relationships and clarity;
- Executive wellbeing – Support for mental health and coping strategies for challenging situations.
Please complete the form to download the guide.
Download guide now