Managing Mediation in the Workplace
Understand how to manage mediation and resolve issues informally, with our mediation training workshop.
Our Mediation workshop is designed for anyone with people management responsibility, who would like to gain greater knowledge about managing mediation in the workplace.
This course will provide you with an overview of mediation and the key principles, build capability and skills of managers to support an information resolution process and enable the transfer of learning using practical case studies and scenarios.
You’ll also learn:
- the commercial and cultural benefits of effective workplace mediation
- how to have constructive conversations, build confidence and improve your core behaviour and knowledge around informal issue resolution
- how to manage a structured mediation process
- the roles and behaviours of stakeholders in a mediation process
- greater awareness of mediator styles and skills
- the importance of confidentiality and impartiality
Download the course overview here.
If you’d like to discuss the course in more detail and sign-up, please get in touch.