Policy and document services
Get access to fast, expert HR policy and document services. From best practice, compliant policies to bespoke solutions that map your documents to your business values and strategies.
Are your policies compliant, consistent and easy to understand?
Your HR policies play a key role in defining your organisation’s culture, ensuring your people are supported and protecting your business against risk.
But if your suite of policies is out-of-date, they could be doing your organisation more harm than good.
This simple assessment will help you decide if it’s time to review your policies:
- Are your policies accessible and well understood?
- Do you have effective processes in place to support them?
- Is everything aligned with your company values?
- Do your policies align with your overall business strategy?
- Can you measure the impact of your policies?
If your answer is ‘no’ to any of these, our approach to HR policy review follows a three-step process, which we’ll tailor to match your organisation’s individual requirements.
Find out more about our policy services. Complete the form or call 0844 327 2293
Step 1 - Understanding your needs
For some organisations we’ll create a whole new suite of policies, for others, we’ll update or harmonise policies that are already in place. Your consultant will run a one-day discovery session with your HR team to identify your challenges and how we can help.
- Carry out a legal compliance assessment to ensure you’re managing risk effectively
- Review and benchmark against your industry peers to highlight areas for improvement
Step 2 – Creating, rewriting and harmonising your policies
Creating new policies – If your consultant identifies a need for new policies, they’ll focus on understanding your HR strategy to ensure everything we create is in line with your organisation’s valuers and objectives. Your dedicated AdviserPlus team will then build a comprehensive suite of clear, succinct and engaging policy documents from scratch.
Rewriting existing policies – We’ll recommend rewriting one or more policies if:
- They’re no longer legally compliant
- They don’t match up with your values or objectives
- The documents lack clarity or there’s an opportunity for business efficiencies
Our policy team will then redesign your policies in line with best practice to ensure they’re compliant, aligned with your organisation’s culture and strategy, and easy to understand.
Harmonising existing policies – If your organisation is aiming to harmonise a varied suite of policies, we’ll help you produce comprehensive, streamlined policy documents that apply to all your employees.
Step 3 – Delivering engagement support
Alongside reviewing, rewriting and creating policy documents, our team can also help you roll out your new policy suite across your organisation, with:
- Training sessions (remotely or onsite)
- Organisation-wide communications via our eComm platform
- Supporting documents such as letters and checklists
- Practical guidance for managers and employees
- A bespoke knowledge portal website to host all policies and templates
- Ongoing support, maintenance and analytics
It was such a comprehensive process; the benchmarking service was invaluable in ensuring we could offer the most competitive packages and attract the very best talent for this exciting new venture; and having all HR policies written up in two weeks was an incredible help.
University of Warwick
We’ll help you deliver real results
We help our clients to achieve tangible business improvements. Here are just a few…
Cost reduction from outsourcing to our HR advice line
Saving over 12 months from reducing long-term sickness
Of managers would recommend our HR advice line service
Of users advocate our employee relations advice and guidance