Challenging times can result in difficult decisions.
When forced to consider redundancies, the impact across all levels of an organisation can be far reaching. Providing the right support – to ensure that correct processes are followed, that HR teams are properly supported and that affected individuals are given the best possible chance to secure the right next step for them – can have a positive and lasting effect.
Support is tailored to meet your organisation’s requirements and budget and can be delivered through our unique combination of people, technology and analytics.
“AdviserPlus supplied a note taker for approximately 2,700 redundancy consultation meetings for each of the 900 employees of a national high street fashion store. Following the meetings, each employee was supplied with accurate, GDPR compliant meeting notes.”
Redundancy consultation process, high street fashion retailer.
When it comes to redundancies, most HR Teams don’t have capacity to deliver it alongside their day-to-day activity. AdviserPlus can offer various support such as:
- Attending formal meetings as chair or HR rep.
- Providing advice and guidance for in-house HR, line managers and employees.
- Providing expertise with drafting and reviewing documentation.
- Ensuring your people change processes are carried out in compliance with employment law.
Our team of professionals can support your in-house team and line managers with administration. Support can be provided on-site or remotely (telephony based) and could include:
- Diarising meetings through our proprietary redundancy administration technology, Meeting Manager.
- Note-taking at formal meetings issuing.
- Tracking and receiving of HR documents relating to people change.
- Compliance-checking of HR documents.
When choosing AdviserPlus People to support with note taking during consultation meetings, you also have the option of taking advantage of Meeting Manager, our tool to support with the booking and note-taking of high volume HR meetings. Meeting Manager:
- Allows your managers to diarise individual meetings quickly and easily at a time that’s convenient for them, the employee and one of our note-takers.
- Supports the logging of meeting minutes directly into the system and sending them to a quality controller for review before being shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Provides real-time visibility of the programme, visualising through dashboards programme progress, status and profile of meeting outcomes.
A holistic approach to redundancies from the AdviserPlus Group
The AdviserPlus Group combines specialist HR expertise with a passion for driving business performance through people. Our specialisms include employment law, HR support and outplacement.
Making redundancies will never be an easy decision – but our range of support can ensure the best possible outcome – for the organisation, the exiting employees and those who continue to work in your business. Download our factsheet to find out more about the support that we can provide.